Skip to content
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND UPDATES
- www.Bccdc.ca (self assessment and more)
- hot line: 1-888-268-4319
- Daily updates from Dr. Bonnie Henry – chief medical officer
- Common symptoms: fever, persistent cough, difficulty breathing
- IF SICK….. STAY HOME – ORDER!
- test for virus NOT for people with mild or no symptoms.
- Call 1st before going to hospital
- most medical appointments by phone ONLY
- 14 day quarantine for all travellers coming from out of Canada or direct exposure from infected person(s)
- 2 Meter SOCIAL DISTANCING – ORDER!
- 14 day self isolation for ALL travellers by plane coming to island
- use hand sanitizer – 60% alcohol or higher
- disinfect all household surfaces regularly with 1-9 ratio bleach/water or use Lysol wipes
- wash hands often with soapy water
- clean phones by spraying Lysol spray on cloth and wiping surface
- restaurant restrictions in place
- EAT HEALTHY….. GET YOUR SLEEP….KEEP YOUR DISTANCE… WASH OFTEN
- Check up on each other by phone. Don’t forget shut-ins and our elders. Ask for help. Pastor Wes 250-983-66763 or through social media (caremongering)
- NO CONTACT DELIVERY of supplies
- check stores for customer limits, and special hours available for seniors or high risk people