FOR MORE INFORMATION & UPDATES
- www.Bccdc.ca – self assessment tool (to know if you have the virus)
- info hotline 1-888-268-4319
- Global News updates from health officer (Dr. Bonnie Henry)
- COMMON SYMPTOMS: fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
- Seniors and , people with immune and health problems are at high risk
- IF SICK STAY HOME
- Call 1st before going to hospital.
- test for virus are not for those with mild or no symptoms
- most medical appointments will be by phone.
- 14 Day Quarantine for travellers coming from out of Canada or those who have had direct exposure to infected person
- practice social distancing whenever possible
- use 60% alcohol or higher hand sanitizer…. WASH HANDS OFTEN WITH SOAP AND WATER
- EAT HEALTHY, GET YOUR REST, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE AND WASH OFTEN
- check up on each other by phone.
- Ask for help through social media
Subject to change, check Government sites